Thank you for visiting the SIERRA FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS website and reviewing our privacy/security policy.
Our policy is simple: We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Links to Other Sites:
SIERRA FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS provides navigation links to many other websites. Users should be aware that when you leave the SIERRA FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS website you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. You will always receive a notice when you are about to leave our site. These other sites have their own privacy policies, and may collect data or solicit personal information. The privacy and security policies and procedures described here for SIERRA FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS do not apply to any external links. We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their privacy and security policies. Always be aware of where you end up.
Non-personal Information We Record:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website's operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record:
1. The type of browser (such as "Netscape version X" or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
2. The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
3. The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
Do not track options:
We do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumers online activities over time and across third party websites or services, however, if you are concerned regardless, you may contact us about specific data in relation to your experience with our web site.
On those pages where SIERRA FAMILY OF DEALERSHIPS uses "cookies" to facilitate your use of our site, we do not collect personal information about you and the cookie will be destroyed as soon as you exit your browser. There is no information stored on your computer and no unauthorized files are written onto your disk drives. The kind of cookies we use are called "session cookies" and they help you use our website interactively. A session cookie is destroyed as soon as you close your browser
These "session cookies" do not collect information about you, but only about your browser "session." The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another. You will find the use of these "session cookies" on several of our data access tools.
Information from e-mail you send to us:
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request, Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Voluntary Submission of Information:
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as e-mail, name, and organization). In any case, all submitted information is used only for the expressed purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
For security purposes and to make sure our website remains available to all users, we use special software programs for monitoring network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise to cause damage to this computer system. These programs collect no information that would directly identify individuals, but they do collect information that could help us identify someone attempting to tamper with this website. If you use our website, you should understand that all activities may be monitored and recorded. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. WARNING Ñ If such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, monitoring records may be provided to law enforcement officials. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we make no other attempts to identify individual users or their usage habits. We only use raw monitoring data logs for determining trends in usage patterns and in diagnosing system problems.
The protection of your nonpublic personal information is important to our Dealership.
- The types of information we may collect about you
- The types of information we may disclose to third parties
- The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
- How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and your creditworthiness.
- Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
- Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
We do not utilize “cookies” in connection with our website. A “cookie” is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted. Your visit to our website is completely anonymous, unless you choose to identify yourself by transmitting an inquiry or information to us.
We may disclose the following information to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf, or provide internet related marketing services:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, and social security number.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others, such as whether you bought or leased a vehicle.
- Information about your lease or purchase that is requested by the manufacturer for warranty and marketing purposes.
We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.
Whenever we collect information about you, we restrict access to your nonpublic personal information. Your information will only be seen by our employees and any third parties who need the information in order to respond to your requests. We only utilize your personal information to better provide customer service, provide you with information about products, and send you promotional information we believe may help meet your needs or be of interest to you.